CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hallejuah!!!! The play is finally OVER. I've never been so ready for a play to be over with. This has been an ordeal that I don't want to do again. This next play won't be as bad since I'm asst. director and not in the play. That's good. After Christmas Carol is Charley and the Chocolate Factory. I know the kids want to audition for it, and the directors of it have told me they will need some adult women too. I'm just not so sure I want to be in another play with lots of kids again. I'm really tempted to talk to them and ask them not to cast Christopher and Courtney if they don't need to. That way we can go and enjoy the play without all the hassle of practices and personalitly conflicts with the cast.
Anyway, enough about that.
I get to start back to my tutoring job tonight and I'm looking forward to that. I work one day a week. It helps get me out of the house at least. With homeschooling and only one vehicle, I'm usually at home ALL the time!! Schooling is going well and Cameron is doing so good. I'm proud of him. He read two little Dick and Jane stories today and was so happy.

I may be busy making cakes though. As some of you know, I love to decorate cakes and have made several. There is a lady at the theater that has her own catering business and asked me if I would make some cakes for her parties. I, of course, said YES!! I will be making the first one this weekend. It's going to be a simple wedding type cake for a marriage seminar. I'll have to post a pic of it when it gets done.

Not much else is going on. Sorry, we kinda have a boring life over here. But I was so excited to say LSU BEAT AUBURN!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad that the play is over for you! I know you must be exhausted. Congrats on the tutoring. If I needed help you would definitely be the tutor I would call. I am so excited for you making cakes. You are so creative and I know they will turn out EXCELLENT! Can't wait to see you guys and I love you to pieces!!!!

Katie said...

Hey you shouldn't talk about ugly things on your blog! LSU beating Auburn is not worth mentioning! Just kidding!

Chad said...

ummmm....ok, so I had NO IDEA that you had a blog. Thanks for commenting, so now I can keep up with you guys.